**OFFICE HOURS from January 2nd - April 15th**
Monday - Saturday from 9am - 5pm, & Sunday from 9am - 4pm.
Please bring your mask and your cell phone.
Please enter the office and check in, and return to your car to wait for a text message notifying you of your turn.
**OFFICE HOURS from April 16th - December 31st**
Monday - Friday from 9am - 5pm, & Saturday - Sunday CLOSED
If you have any questions, or want to do your taxes remotely, please call our office at (707) 545-7687 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*** ALL ITIN's need to be renewed if you have not filed a tax return or used your ITIN or a dependents ITIN in the last 3 years ***
APPLYING OR RENEWING FOR A CHILD
THINGS TO BRING for a child 6-17 years old:
- We need an ORIGINAL Birth Certificate
- A School Record which must consist of an official report card or transcript issued by the school or the Ministry of Education. The school record must also be signed by a school official. The record must be dated and contain the student’s name, course work with grades, date of grading period, and school name and address. The School Record must also be current, issued within the last 12 months of the Form W-7 application.
THINGS TO BRING for a child 5 and Under:
- We need an ORIGINAL Birth certificate
- The Vaccination Record, plus....
- A Medical Record which must contain the child’s name, date of birth, and address. Also, a listing of the dates of the applicant’s vaccine history is needed. In addition, the medical record must document the name, address, and phone number of the doctor, hospital, or clinic where treated last on official letterhead and signed by the physician, hospital, or clinic. The medical record must be dated no more than 12 months from the date of the Form W-7 application.
For either applicant, if the applicant is living here in the U.S., then the School Record or Medical Record must be from a U.S. School or Medical Office, and list the applicants U.S. Address.