Due to the Corona Virus, our office is OPEN, but we ask that if you are sick, please come in once you get better, or call and ask about our drop off options. We want to make sure that no one in our office, (our clients and our employees and their families), get sick. Take care, and if you have any questions, or want to do your taxes remotely, please call our office at (707) 545-7687 or email us at email@example.com.
**OFFICE HOURS from April 16th - Rest of 2020**
Monday - Friday from 9am - 5pm, & Saturday - Sunday the Office is CLOSED. If you can only come on a weekend, please call the office on the Friday before and make an appointment.
Cecilia's office hours are Monday - Thursday from 9am - 1pm and Friday from 9am - 5pm.
*** CURRENT ITIN Holders that have XXX-83-XXXX, XXX-84-XXXX, XXX-85-XXXX, XXX-86-XXXX, XXX-87-XXXX, also have to renew their ITIN's prior to 01/01/2019. If you have NOT renewed your ITIN and have XXX-70-XXXX, THROUGH XXX-82-XXXX, you need to RENEW your ITIN, as they are EXPIRED, and if you have not used your ITIN or a dependents ITIN in the last 3 years, you will also need to renew it.***
APPLYING OR RENEWING FOR A CHILD
THINGS TO BRING for a child 6-17 years old:
- We need an ORIGINAL Birth Certificate
- A School Record which must consist of an official report card or transcript issued by the school or the Ministry of Education. The school record must also be signed by a school official. The record must be dated and contain the student’s name, course work with grades, date of grading period, and school name and address. The School Record must also be current, issued within the last 12 months of the Form W-7 application.
THINGS TO BRING for a child 5 and Under:
- We need an ORIGINAL Birth certificate
- The Vaccination Record, plus....
- A Medical Record which must contain the child’s name, date of birth, and address. Also, a listing of the dates of the applicant’s vaccine history is needed. In addition, the medical record must document the name, address, and phone number of the doctor, hospital, or clinic where treated last on official letterhead and signed by the physician, hospital, or clinic. The medical record must be dated no more than 12 months from the date of the Form W-7 application.
For either applicant, if the applicant is living here in the U.S., then the School Record or Medical Record must be from a U.S. School or Medical Office, and list the applicants U.S. Address.